Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mod Podge Hand Tree's

I came across THIS BLOG... and found this Stunning piece of art, then quickly realized it wasn't JUST art, it was as well a family treasure... Each child's hand formed the Tree... How awesome is that ?? I just fell in love with it, and had to do it right away....

So follow the link and it shows you step by step instructions how to make your very own piece of art...



Those are the one's that we made... The far Left is my 9 year olds the middle is my 2 year olds and the far right is my 6 year olds... How cute are they ???? I will treasure them for years to come !!

P.S If you bought a kit from me... When you take the brown fabric and burlap out you will want to iron them so they are nice and wrinkle free before you glue them down... Also, before i glued the leaves down i put a big glob of glue on the burlap where i was going to position the leaves... It was MUCH easier for the leaves to stick...

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment