Sunday, July 24, 2011

crafts i have been working on...

Here are a couple crafts i worked on yesterday.... They were both super easy, and didn't take very long ( which i LOVE)... I am an Instant gratification person, i don't want to work on something for days / weeks... I am a "Want to get a project done in a few hours" type girl...

So without further Ado....



2 of my 3 Blessings.... 

It is hanging over my bed... Just love it !! Yes it was and idea i saw from astepinthejourney and finally made it... 
Next is the Laundry sign... I have always wanted a cute sign for the Laundry room... Always saw some there were cute, but knew i could do a better job for WAY less then what the stores are asking for...

Don't you just LOVE the little clothes hanging...    

Can you believe that both of the boards i bought for $1.50 at IKEA in the "AS IS" section... all the rest of the stuff needed for the projects i had on hand... So for a total of $3.00 i have 2 new adorable signs for the house...

1 comment:

  1. They are both so adorable! I love the cute little pieces of laundry hanging in the wind!! fabulous!!I am a new follower!
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete