Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Coupon Binder

Here is the coupon binder where i store all my coupons... I bring this with me everywhere... You just never know when you will see something on sale....



I have my pages by Category..
 
  • Baking                                     
  • Beverages                           
  • Breads                                    
  • Breakfast                                
  • Canned Goods                     
  • Condiments                            
  • Dairy / Refrigerated            
  • Fresh Foods                       
  • Frozen Food                           
  • General / Grocery
  •  Meats
  •  Snacks
  •  Paper Products
  •  Laundry
  •  Cleaning Supplies
  •  Air Fresheners
  •  Oral Care
  •  Hair Care 
  • Make Up / Face Cleansers
  • Lotions / Soaps
  • OTC Medicne 
  • Other Personal Care
  • Store Coupons 
 

1 comment:

  1. That's so neat. I want one just to feel some organization in my life. I love it!! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete