Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My diaper scenario

After talking with a friend this morning about diaper deals... It got me to thinking... I need to get some for my littlest one, so i was figuring out the best deal...


Here is what i came up with...

Rite Aid ~
Buy 3 packages of Huggies for $8.99, = $26.97 + tax
use a $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon and
3 Huggies coupons.. I will be using a $3.00 off 1, $2.00 off 1, and a $2.50 off 1 pay $14.47 + tax and get back $6.00 Up rewards..

Next buy 1 Package of Huggies for $8.99 use 1 $2.50 coupon and my $6.00 Up rewards, Pay .49 + tax..

So total OOP will be about $15.00 + tax for 4 packages of Diapers.....

Also just wanted to let you know.. I just realized i can print the same coupons from 3 different sites...
coupons.com
Target.com  and
Pillsbury.com

They all 3 had if not the same, similar ones... I was able to print out Huggies diapers and wipes coupons, as well as Pillsbury savorings from each site....

No comments:

Post a Comment