Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sorry i have been M.I.A for the past 2 days... I am a little stressed as i have signed up to sell Christmas crafts Nov 18-20 at the sugarplumcrafts boutique, and need to make about 80 more advent garlands by then... So needless to say i am extremely busy sewing, gluing, cutting, trimmming, etc to get them done...( I will inform you all about it when it gets closer to the date... I would love to have you come down and see me... I won't work the whole show, but do have to work 2 six hour shifts !!! ) 

But wanted to inform you about a Great coupon that is out there... I myself printed and used 3 of them, you can only print 2. But every once in a while Kraft will re-set the coupons so you can re-print them....  Kraft has a save $5.00 off the purchase of 5 kraft cheese products... Sliced cheese, bagged cheese, block cheese, cream cheese... you name it..... This is a High value coupon, but don't use it till cheese goes on sale... When i used mine i had gotten 3 bags of shredded cheese for .63 each !!!!!!!!! So wait till you see a sale, then STOCK UP....

When i see there is a sale on cheese, i will let you know.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment